Salary: Competitive, experience related
Location: Office based, Great Yarmouth
Closing Date: 31st August 2019
is a specialist electronics company, designing, manufacturing and supplying high-quality display
products, and accessories, for a broad range of applications and markets. Our extensive range is supported by our in-house engineering team and is promoted by both Farnell and RS Components.
The displays industry is growing, with more and more companies using displays to enhance their products. We have a growing international customer base, and our Sales Executive will be expected to work closely with existing customers on new projects, and to bring new opportunities to Midas.
We are looking for self-driven individuals who would like to develop their career further in a growing company within a fast-paced industry. This is a great opportunity for a Sales Executive to join a growing sales team with a strong culture of ambition and enthusiasm. You will help develop exciting new client opportunities and will therefore be a key addition to the business. The right individual will be encouraged to develop and will have significant opportunities to progress within the business.
Preferred Individual Proficiency
- As a Sales Executive, you will confidently perform in all sales situations, on the telephone, during electronic communications, and in face to face customer meetings
- Develop new opportunities, and maintain existing key accounts
- Work closely with clients throughout their display ‘design-in’ process, ensuring a successful transaction and delivery of the project
- Actively generate, and close, new business opportunities
- Strong sales negotiation
- Consistent track record of meeting sales targets
- Skilled communicator, who is confident in both face to face and telephone dialogue
- Excellent analytical skills, to develop strategies for both Midas and the end customer
- Problem solving
- Works well both individually and as part of a team
Please supply your CV and covering letter by email to email@example.com
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Generous bonus scheme
- Pension scheme (3% matched contribution)
- Excellent internal sales and engineering support