Salary: Competitive, experience related
Location: Office based, Great Yarmouth
Closing Date: 31st August 2019
Midas Displays design, manufacture and supply electronic display products, such as TFT LCDs, OLEDs, Mono LCDs and support boards, within the UK, and globally. We have design facilities at our headquarters in Great Yarmouth, and in Taiwan and China. We have manufacturing facilities in Taiwan, China, and Myanmar. Our engineering capabilities are key to our success and growth aspirations.
As a Software Engineer you will be involved in all aspects of software design, to support an expanding electronic display manufacturer and supplier.
- C-Programming for Embedded Microcontrollers
- Knowledge of Linux
- Visual Studio programming for Utility development
- Familiarity with Arduino and Raspberry Pi programming
- Workshop Skills such as Soldering / Electronic and Mechanical assembly
- Knowledge of Displays (LCD, OLED, TFT)
- Knowledge of interface types such as I2C, SPI, 4/8/16 bit parallel, HDMI, LVDS and USB
- Graphics Programming for embedded systems
- Still and video image manipulation for display demonstration
Suitable candidates for this role are likely to come from a strong academic background in an Electronics Software Engineering related discipline. The individual will ideally have had commercial exposure, whether this is from a work experience placement, or post graduate development experience. The successful candidate will have significant drive and ambition to grow within our business. Some domestic and international travel may be required.
Please supply your CV and covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Generous bonus scheme
- Pension scheme (3% matched contribution)